Looking for exciting Valentine’s Day Gift ideas for your girlfriend? If you think she’s really special and you want to impress, you can’t go wrong with an experience gift. This article looks at what’s on offer and also gives suggestions for what to do on Valentine’s Day, whatever your budget.
Wow Your Girlfriend with Original Ideas for Valentine’s Day
For unique Valentine’s Day gift ideas, don’t go searching the high street; just go online and get inspiration from experience gifts companies like Cloud9living or Redletter Days. Search for cool experience-orientated gifts by topic or personal taste, for example pampering beauty days, cookery classes or maybe something romantic for both of you to enjoy. Here’s a small selection of what you could choose:
- Hotel and theatre package – in London or New York.
- Sushi making for two.
- Flotation tank experience.
- Manicure and facial for two – she can take her best friend which will earn you double brownie points!
- Couples massage – a sensual experience as you both receive a massage side by side!
- Private yoga or pilates session.
- Makeover lesson.
- White water rafting for two – great for outdoor girls.
- Indoor skydiving.
- Dinner cruise in London or Paris.
Fun Gifts for Her
Fun experience gifts for her are easy to order online once you’ve decided what to buy, and your girlfriend will then receive a smart gift pack from the online company with details of the gift and instructions on how to redeem the gift certificate.
The best bit is if you’re like most men and have left it the last minute to order, you don’t need to panic. With just a few days or even a few hours before Valentine’s Day, you can still place the order. All you then need to do is print out a gift certificate and wrap it up in a large box with a big red heart on top.
Alternative Valentine’s Gifts for Girlfriends
If an experience gift is beyond your budget here are some alternative Valentine’s gifts for girlfriends; romantic things to do that don’t cost a huge amount of money.
- Ask your mum to bake a cake or some cookies and take your girlfriend on a picnic to her favorite place with a nice bottle of wine and a hot flask of coffee if it’s cold. You can tell her you made the cookies yourself if you’re trying hard to really impress.
- Make a photo book for her using pictures of both of you. Include pictures of her favorite things and maybe her pets. You can do this cheaply online using a company like Vistaprint.
- Write her a poem. If you’re stuck for words, get inspiration from our article Valentine’s Day Quote and Poems, Romantic Words of Love, and then put your own spin on it.
- Buy her a personalized bag hanger – these are now available with photo frames; just put a picture of the two of you inside and she will love it.
Romantic Ideas for Valentine’s Day
Choose one of the above cool Valentine’s Day gift ideas to put a big smile on your girlfriend’s face and don’t forget to give her a lovely card filled with romantic words of love. Big or small, any gift you can afford will show her how special you think she is.